Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Satchel Paige

So the past month has been fairly busy, which is EXACTLY how summer should be!! I love summer. I really love it A LOT actually!! I like hot weather, baseball, hot dogs, sunshine, water, and just how people are usually more happy and peppy. Life is just great.

Well, the main thing I've been doing with my spare time is enjoying baseball! I love baseball and just can't seem to get enough.

For my dad's birthday I bought tickets to the Brewers vs. Giants, at Miller Park in Milwaukee. I LOVE this stadium. I think of all the stadiums I have been too so far, it is my favorite.
They have a SLIDE in the outfield, when the home team hits a home run, a mascot slides down it!!! LOVE it!!! Corey Hart. I am a fan. His at bat song, Alan Jackon's "Country Boy."
I know what you're thinking "what is Edward Cullen's dad doing at a baseball game?!?!" hahaha. Well, it's actually a lady, who maybe doesn't own a mirror.
Just a shot of the view from our seats.
Well, for the Fourth of Julie(July), my dad and I went down to Kansas City to meet my brother and sister-in-law for a Royals vs. White Sox game. It was a lot of fun!
The fountains in the outfield. I would have loved to run through them.
The Royals' jumbo-tron, its big, its nice. The Twins' new one will be bigger, and nicer. :) But it was great.
Our view. Not too bad at all!
Morgan was there!! Us prior to the start of the game.
That's just a glimpse of the fun. If I could figure out how to upload some videos I have on my phone, everyone would enjoy a great laugh. At the Royals game, we had THE ultimate Royals Fan directly in front of us. He was insane, it was great!!
After the Royals game, we went to Riverfest in Kansas City. It was a really fun time. The videos I have from that are of a 60 or so year old man dancing his booty off. It was totally nuts. The old man would not stop! As soon as I get those videos on my computer, I promise I'll share! :)
So that's what I have been doing. Enjoying life really. I love it. I just hope summer and fun doesn't just fly by, but that tends to be how it goes. Well, until next time! :)

2 comments:

Mogadishu said...

You're lucky I was patient! :)

julie said...

whew!!! thank heavens!!!!