Wednesday, June 3, 2009

life in puzzle books and picture frames

Well, vacation is clearly over and I am back to working and little sleep and all the real fun stuff! I tried putting the pictures mostly in order, and they are, almost!! Anyhow, enjoy a few of the images captured while I was out visiting my very favorite barashka, natashka! AND her awesome handsome little slice of heaven HEATH! And her maid, Posh. :)

Enjoy:


Best Cupcake in the entire world! From Disneyland on Natashka's birthday! DELICIOUS!!



This is cute little Heath bar, attempting to throw a fit or get some attention. It was too hilarious! He just fell back on the floor waiting for someone to do something about it!


Beautiful!!! Mother and Son.


My first day there, the baseball game Tash and I went to!




Part of the Padres' stadium is an old building, they just built around. Sweet place to watch the best sport in the world.




Heath is now ready to go!! Soak in some sun perhaps




Happy Birthday Natashka!!!!! On our way to the Happiest Place in the World!!! DISNEYLAND.






Tashka, Posh, Heath bar, and I at Disneyland, saying "you're welcome" to the sign, which says: "Thank you for celebrating with us today!" They were clearly aware it was Tashka's birthday!








I think they are putting this on the brochure. Or at least, THEY SHOULD!!!




Heath is the cutest in the world!!! I LOVE this picture!! Love love love.




The ocean. Oh and Tashka and Juleskee. :)




Spectacular. Pretty.




One of these things is not like the other!! Who invited the angry kid to Cold Stone?!?



I think this is the family picture that should go on the wall of their home!! Super size it. Love!!




Natashka and I. Typical. Pacific Beach, before a delicious lunch!!


Captured that Kodak Moment!!! What an excellent one!! Just about my favorite picture.



I am pretty sure he is thinking "mom, dad, can't you please just pack me in her suitcase and let me go home with her??? She's my favorite!!!" right? yes. That's what he is thinking! I don't doubt it for a second!!



Wow, we are both normal!!! Pretty!!!




Heath had his own little party in this shopping basket!!! He was going wild. I'm thinking about buying him one for his birthday. hahahahaha. Get ready for that Tash and Posh.


Do we scare you?


We saw these dogs parked in a jeep in the parking lot. Heath loved them.



The maid, I mean Joshka, made such delicious sandwiches and burgers!!! This is one of the many sandwiches he made for me for dinner one night. I really think he should open a restaurant, seriously. :)


How sad, a goodbye picture!!! :(


Heath and I's goodbye picture! :(


Multi-tasker already, waiting for important phone calls during his breakfast. Oh little slice of heaven.


Cute cute cute picture of a CUTE cute CUTE little boy!!! He definitely has my heart. And this was him saying please don't leave, as we were on our way to the airport. Love the little guy!!
And that is all, for now at least!!! I love these pictures so much! The week really was amazing, I did not want to leave. Love the Holmquists!!! :) Until next time..

3 comments:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Julesk!!!!!!!! I LOVed love loveloved this post! I like the picture of you when we were at Pacific Beach, you have that crazy look in your eye!! I laughed for about a whole minute! (I should have timed it!) Can't wait til the next Womsley reunite!!!!!!!

Julie: Do you like baseball?

The Guy: Do I like being small? uhhh....

Slesk Family said...

Julie! What a great blog! You and Natasha need to live next door to each other for the rest of your lives. That way you can both be crazy and we would get to see you once in awhile. I am glad you got to go see the Holmquist's and meet Heath. Isn't he the adorable??
You are looking really great as well.
Hope we will get to see you sometime soon.
Love
the Slesk's

Julie LaMarr said...

That would be the greatest thing ever, if Tash and I lived next door forever. A laugh every minute I think! Heath really is adorable and such a funny little guy!! Thank you for saying I look great! And I miss you guys a lot and would love seeing you soon as well!! :)